Wednesday, December 12, 2012

baby mine, So many emotions, how do you see them all in the right lighting all of the time? I am pregnant with our first little one some days I am so in love and happy and aware of our sweet little one some days I forget or it does not hit me the same way. I then feel bad, but should I? or just remember again the joy. And then it happens I remember it, the joy the excitement the knowledge that this wee little will be with us soon. I think the closer I get I have felt, lately, that the more I don't know how close he really is A part of me can't trust when it says 2 weeks and 3 days a way because it could actually be 3 weeks a way, it could be less too but its a weird/interesting feeling knowing, I don't know. And you know you never know but I guess you still will have some emotions towards it Like when will he come? will I know. How will it feel Will I feel any warnings before hand that at least the possibility of going into labor can come soon I feel and have felt the desire to be patient I have felt the knowledge that it will all work out and come when its meant to. Or I know this to be the case, I guess it doesn't stop a person from wondering though As much as I always want to be strong about these things, I am not But I do the best I can that is for sure... So ya. life is good. I think a part of me still just doesn't want to recognize it all as coming soon or to not expect it t come on time but to come late bu but then I find myself not thinking about when it may come at ll like in 2 or 3 weeks.. 3 weeks still seems far aw ay so I feel I have time 2 weeks, that feels much closer, but still that is the weird thing.. i do not know if will be that close or not..

No comments:

Post a Comment