Tuesday, December 4, 2012
If I had the chance to choose what would I choose?
If I had the chance to let go what would I let go of?
Life is full of so many different things
and I wish I could always see them in good light
to see them clearly and happily so
I feel old and yet I feel so old.
I have forgotten how to ramble on about my thoughts or how togmhave dreams
I am afraid to hold on to who I was-thr good things
And yet can't let go of the negative things
the things that hinder me from who I was, what I enjoyed about myself
Or from who I think or see or want to be
I am afraid of expressing my true self, my true thoughts, my true opinions
I feel so different from the normal crowd and wish I could fit in
And yet at the same time I feel that way too with the want to influence others for and good
But my fear of opinion expression I feel I can not do that
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment