Friday, December 14, 2012

Cured,

At least for the time being,
lol I like it when you can be 'Cured' of things for a while.

Like this baby's due date.. I like it when I can be cured from my worry,wondering state for alittle while
and not worry about it for the time being.

sometimes I think reaching out is a good thing, when I don't have too much to think about after wards..

Like I'm branching out on facebook today and wrote some thoughts out on my recent belly pics
Megs responded with some thoughts like her persanality is to do and I responded back, like my personality is not inclined to do...

It's always a leap of faith in my eyes when it comes to responding with thoughts on facbook..
I never know how they will interprut it and how it will effect them, or me.

I try and be nice but then some times I worry that they will get offended? like sometimes I may read something wrong and get a little set back. maybe not offended but kind of saddened by it..

Opinions have never been my strong point, taking them and expressing my own in return.
I have alwasy worried about butting heads with them or just not being able to express my opinion in the way I would like. you know? its just all plain fear in the end.

Fear has been my motivation (not a good one at all) but it has and I keep knowing that that all needs to change.

And there are times when it does change, for a while or a moment, or a period of time when I am uplifted and emboldened by an idea or my good experiences in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment